For Leasing Information + Site Tours please contact:
Josh Barnes, CCIM (678) 209-0382 | email@example.com
Brian Patton, CCIM (770) 634-4848 | firstname.lastname@example.org
12670 Crabapple Rd, Suite 100
This cozy & sun filled space was previously the home of our beloved Mugs on Milton. In February 2018 the owners of Mugs expanded their products & brand, and moved over to their new location in Phase II at 12630, Suite 120, as Laurel & May | Market & Bakeshop!
Phase III - Crabapple Market
12670 Crabapple Rd, Suite 220
The flagship location for Abundant Life Wellness will soon be available as Eileen is moving on from a traditional brick & mortar office and taking her business on the road. We are so sad to have Eileen leave us, but we are beyond excited for her new chapter in her career, and all the people she'll be able to help all over the country!
Phase II Buildings
2nd + 3rd Floor Spaces
Floor to ceiling windows featured in the 2nd floor spaces. Beautiful arched windows windows featured in the 3rd floor spaces. Views overlooking The Green & Milton City Hall, in the heart of Crabapple, in Downtown Milton.
The Crabapple community would love to see any of the following:
Yoga | Pilates | Wine Bar | Cigar Shop | Art Supply Store | etc...
1st Generation Spaces are delivered as a "warm vanilla shell", which consists of the following:
- One restroom, per code
- Perimeter walls sheet-rocked to 12' above finished floor, taped, sanded, and primed
- Concrete floor slab
- 200 amp electrical service, distributed per code, on perimeter walls
- Florescent 4’ x 2’ lighting fixtures, per code
- HVAC distributed at one ton per 400 SF
- Water, gas, cable, and telephone service, stubbed to the rear of the premises
Ceiling height estimates:
- 1st Floor: 12'-6" to the bottom of the largest I-beam
- 2nd Floor: 10'-6" to the bottom of the largest I-beam | the 2nd floor features stunning floor to ceiling windows |
- 3rd Floor: 12'-6" to the bottom of the largest I-beam
“ For 40 years the cachet for Crabapple had always been quaint and charming with good antiques stores. Well, Crabapple has grown along with the rest of Milton and now looks poised to parlay its charm to become a signature destination for all of North Fulton.”
— The Milton Herald